Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Guitar Method: The Greatest Bass Riffs of All Time!

Guitar Method: The Greatest Bass Riffs of All Time!

Shock Sale Guitar Method: The Greatest Bass Riffs of All Time! very cheapYou looking to find the "Guitar Method: The Greatest Bass Riffs of All Time!" Good news! You can purchase Guitar Method: The Greatest Bass Riffs of All Time! with secure price and compare to view update price on this product. And deals on this product is available only for limited time.

Guitar Method: The Greatest Bass Riffs of All Time! On Sale

   Updated Price for Guitar Method: The Greatest Bass Riffs of All Time! now
Purchase Guitar Method: The Greatest Bass Riffs of All Time! low price

Guitar Method: The Greatest Bass Riffs of All Time! Review

I have been playing bass since 2003 and am one of the few female bassists who plays a six-string bass. My husband bought me the VHS version of this video way back when, before it was available on DVD, and I really enjoy it. However, I have some unique abilities and specific teaching needs which make it more valuable to me than perhaps other bassists. First, although I can read music, I play bass primarily by ear. As the other reviewer points out, you cannot really see the instructor's hands very well. What I like about the video, though, is that the bass riffs are audibly prominent enough for me to figure out by ear what he's playing. In addition, he plays great recognizable bass riffs from "Lady Madonna," "Barracuda," "Back in the Saddle," "Sledgehammer," and "Roundabout," among others. In addition, because I am a woman, I have a unique set of "groupies" who follow me around in the hopes I will screw up, because everyone knows women cannot play bass, right? So I learned these riffs by ear for the pure shock value. Learning these riffs gave me the confidence early in my bass-playing career to silence most of the people who laughed at me and told me I'd never be able to play bass. This video motivated me to get good at bass guitar.

Most of the consumer Reviews tell that the "Guitar Method: The Greatest Bass Riffs of All Time!" are high quality item. You can read each testimony from consumers to find out cons and pros from Guitar Method: The Greatest Bass Riffs of All Time! ...

Buy Guitar Method: The Greatest Bass Riffs of All Time! Cheap

No comments:

Post a Comment