Thursday, March 7, 2013

Karen Clark-Sheard: Live [VHS]

Karen Clark-Sheard: Live [VHS]

Shock Sale Karen Clark-Sheard: Live [VHS] very cheapYou looking to find the "Karen Clark-Sheard: Live [VHS]" Good news! You can purchase Karen Clark-Sheard: Live [VHS] with secure price and compare to view update price on this product. And deals on this product is available only for limited time.

Karen Clark-Sheard: Live [VHS] On Sale

   Updated Price for Karen Clark-Sheard: Live [VHS] now
Purchase Karen Clark-Sheard: Live [VHS] low price

Karen Clark-Sheard: Live [VHS] Review

First of all, let me start out by saying that I love this video! I have been blessed by Karen and her sisters since the age of 7. I can honestly say that aside from God's calling on my life to music ministry, hearing Karen years ago made me want to become a Gospel music minister. "Finally" is the word that I used when I got word in July of '97 that Karen was putting out a debut solo project. And when it was released, I can honestly say that it was worth the wait. This video gives you Karen at her best. Now on the live set, producer extraordinaire DonaldLawrence (with backing vocals by Tri-City), arranged all thesongs. If I were to put the live set in words, I would honestly say "Karen truly touched the presence and annointing of God & did not let go." Stand-out cuts include "Jesus Is A Love Song"(featuring THE Clark Sisters), "Balm In Gilead", the rousing "Couldn't Tell It If I Tried", & "The Will Of God", which featured thedebut of Karen's daughter, Kierra Sheard. Listen, this video has been out since Nov. of '97 and it still is 1 of the 5 videos that are played in my house. I am truly blessed and thankful to God for what He's done for Karen. I hope to work wih hersoon. FYI: Karen is in the studio finishing up her sophomore project, which is scheduled to be released this year. (also check out Kim Burrell, Karen Clark-Sheard & Kelly Price in a duet on theTri-city Singers new album "Tri-City4.com" in stores now! ) May God continue to minister to you. And don't forget to look to Him for all things. I love you with the love of God! God Bless You.

Most of the consumer Reviews tell that the "Karen Clark-Sheard: Live [VHS]" are high quality item. You can read each testimony from consumers to find out cons and pros from Karen Clark-Sheard: Live [VHS] ...

Buy Karen Clark-Sheard: Live [VHS] Cheap

No comments:

Post a Comment