Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Predator

Predator

Shock Sale Predator very cheapYou looking to find the "Predator" Good news! You can purchase Predator with secure price and compare to view update price on this product. And deals on this product is available only for limited time.

Predator On Sale

Price: $51.00   Updated Price for Predator now
Purchase Predator low price

Predator Review

My 1-star review is not for the movie, Predator, which I love. I bought it twice on DVD: the first single-disc release with no extras, and then the excellent 2-disc special edition. I am not going to be buying on Blu-Ray, however, until the chowder-heads over at Fox start including all of the ALREADY PRODUCED extras on their Blu-Ray discs. Case in point: Predator.

Predator on Blu-Ray features a higher definition transfer (though on a single layer disc), but carries over none of the special features from the 2-disc DVD. How hard would this have been? Make it a dual layer Blu-Ray, and just throw them all on there in standard definition. That would have guaranteed and instant buy for me. But this habit of dumping the film bare-bones onto Blu-Ray is reminiscent of the early days of DVD, and I thought we were past that. Other studios are doing a fine job of including all the special features, so why is Fox being dumb? And why are they slapping a $40 MSRP on a bare-bones release?

You would have had me with a good release, Fox. I would gladly plonk down the cash for a true upgrade from my DVD version. But you blew it, and you're not getting my money.

Most of the consumer Reviews tell that the "Predator" are high quality item. You can read each testimony from consumers to find out cons and pros from Predator ...

Buy Predator Cheap

No comments:

Post a Comment