Monday, May 16, 2011

My Little Pony: The Movie [VHS]

My Little Pony: The Movie [VHS]

Shock Sale My Little Pony: The Movie [VHS] very cheapYou looking to find the "My Little Pony: The Movie [VHS]" Good news! You can purchase My Little Pony: The Movie [VHS] with secure price and compare to view update price on this product. And deals on this product is available only for limited time.

My Little Pony: The Movie [VHS] On Sale

   Updated Price for My Little Pony: The Movie [VHS] now
Purchase My Little Pony: The Movie [VHS] low price

My Little Pony: The Movie [VHS] Review

I used to have this movie, and I seriously regret the fact that my family taped over it. This is a fun film based on one of the all-time great 80's cartoon series. Three witches unlease the Smooze on Dream Valley in order to make it "dark, dank, and dreary." The ponies bring Meghan, Danny, and Molly and their Rainbow locket to Ponyland to save them, but the Smooze manages to suck up the Rainbow of Light before a spell mishap puts it to sleep. The humans, a few ponies, and one brave bushwoolie search for help before the witches can awaken the Smooze and completely flood Ponyland. Meanwhile, Baby Lickety-Split and Spike run away and meet the Grundles before they reunite with everyone in Flutter Valley, home of the magic ponies that can defeat the Smooze. Lots of singing and neat adventures take place along the way. It's really a fun family movie, and there are lots of lessons that are learned along the way about teamwork, family, and keeping hope alive. The songs are great, particularly "Nothing Can Stop the Smooze," if only for the back-up singing the Smooze heads do. Buy this movie, you won't regret it. Help other customers find the most helpful reviews� Was this review helpful to you?�Yes No Report abuse | PermalinkComment�Comment

Most of the consumer Reviews tell that the "My Little Pony: The Movie [VHS]" are high quality item. You can read each testimony from consumers to find out cons and pros from My Little Pony: The Movie [VHS] ...

Buy My Little Pony: The Movie [VHS] Cheap

No comments:

Post a Comment